NITREX Extra Sensitive examination gloves are manufactured from a high quality nitrile formulation resulting in a strong performing glove with a high level of tactile sensitivity. The advanced thin film technology utilised in the manufacturing process results in a glove, which provides outstanding barrier protection against, viruses, bacteria, chemicals and has been tested for permeation performance against 13 chemotherapy drugs.
- Material: Nitrile
- Length Min: 240mm
- Protein Level: Nitrile contains no latex proteins
- Surface: Micro-Textured Fingers
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Colour: Blue
- Sterilisation: Non Sterile
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Quality Standards: Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Product standards: The product is tested and manufactured to the following standards: EN455-1, EN455-2, EN455-3, EN455-4.
Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves (Pack of 200)
- Product Code: NITRGLOVE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £29.50